Birch White Leather Hobo & Crossbody
Lightweight and beautiful in its simplicity, our Original Leather Hobo Bag is the perfect companion from morning to night. This full grain leather bag includes removable shoulder and crossbody straps and opens to a roomy interior with an added zip pocket and hanging key clip for organization. Its slouchy shape is crafted with beautiful Italian Birch leather, making it a versatile, lifelong companion.
Your bag is proudly made in Lynchburg, Virginia using the finest materials in the world.
- 11”L x 10”H x 4.5”W x Top Length 15"
- Crafted with the vintage inspired Birch White Leather*
- Includes removable Vachetta Leather* crossbody and shoulder strap (9" shoulder drop)
- Interior zip pocket
- Natural raw leather interior
* Our Italian Vegetable Tanned Birch Leathers are crafted from Tuscan shoulder hides and tanned and hand distressed using an ancient hand-processing technique. It is untreated, warm, strong and personal. No two bags are the same, each marking is a memory that enriches the personality of your bag. The color variations and textured feel on our Birch leather is a uniquely a beautiful aesthetic that in no way changes the integrity of the leather.
**Natural Vachetta leather: Created in a 150 year old U.S. Tannery using ancient hand processing techniques and vegetable extracts. With regular use, your straps will become soft and age gracefully, developing a rich patina and distinctive character.
For stains, blot immediately with a clean, dry cloth. For further cleaning, we suggest a leather cleaning conditioner. (Or not, just let that thing go and watch it get better with time). We also recommend dusting your bag or storing it in a dust bag. Dust absorbs moisture which will eventually dry your leather out.
Wash those jeans, girl!
The Indigo that is used to create those inky, dark denim jeans that you love, is notorious for bleeding (e.g. transferring off and getting on all your other stuff). Please do not wear against your unwashed dark color denim! It can be really frustrating to find that your very favorite pair of jeans has stained your new Meanwhile bag (not to mention, white furniture and even your skin!).