Ironic Custom Adventure Tote
Need an ironic tote? We got you covered. Choose from one of six colors of the popular Adventure Tote and we will embroider your custom text on the back! Have fun, be wry, be silly...get creative!
- Choose your bag color
- Choose your thread color
- Choose your wording
- All monograms will have the same serif font and be stitched in the same location on the back of the bag (see images).
- All monograms will appear EXACTLY how it is entered in the space provided, with a max of 12 characters (including spacing, capitalization and punctuation).
- We ask that you do not use any profanity or any wording of an inappropriate nature. With this in mind, we reserve the right to not embroider.
Your bag is proudly made in Lynchburg, Virginia using the finest materials in the world.
- 16” L x 16” H x 7” W x Top Length 21"
- 7 ” handle drop
- Crafted with treated waxed canvas*
- English Bridle leather** base and shoulder traps
- Interior hanging pocket and key clip
- Fabric lined interior
- Top zip closure
*Waxed Canvas: The canvas is treated with waxes and oils from a multi-generational formula. This treatment affords the fabric a lifelong resistance to inclement weather and everyday use. The canvas will age and function similarly to leather. Its waxes will move around the bag, creating character.
**English Bridle leather: This leather is created in a 150 year old U.S. Tannery using ancient hand processing techniques and vegetable extracts. With regular use, your straps will become soft and age gracefully, developing a rich patina and distinctive character.
Waxed Canvas Care
To clean, wipe the canvas with mild bar soap and a damp cloth. (Or not, just let that thing go and watch it get better with time)
Wash those jeans!
The Indigo that is used to create those inky, dark denim jeans that you love, is notorious for bleeding (e.g. transferring off and getting on all your other stuff). Please do not wear against your unwashed dark color denim! It can be really frustrating to find that your very favorite pair of jeans has stained your new Meanwhile bag (not to mention, white furniture and even your skin!)