Ironic Custom Slate Wax Canvas Small Tote
The Small Tote that makes a big statement.
Make our favorite wax canvas Small Tote a one-of-a-kind bag and customize with your very own statement that is fun, creative, and of course....ironic. Customization included with no additional charge for Small Batch.
Small Totes are fully lined with a top zip closure, interior hanging pocket and key clip and removable leather crossbody strap.
- Choose your thread color
- Choose your wording
- All monograms will have the same serif font and be stitched on the back center of the bag (see images)
- Max 12 characters (including spacing, capitalization and punctuation)
- We ask that you do not use any profanity or any wording of an inappropriate nature. With this in mind, we reserve the right to not embroider.
*All Small Batch sales are final.
Small Batch bags are designed with materials that are often limited. The number of Small Batch bags will vary each week and depend solely on that particular material's availability.
- L 14" x H 10.5" x D 4"
- 4.5 ” handle drop
- Treated Waxed Canvas* in SLATE
- Leather base, short straps and removable crossbody strap are crafted with English Bridle Leather**
- Interior hanging pocket and key clip
- Top zip closure
- Blue pinstripe cotton lining
- Horse hair tassel
- MADE IN THE USA
*Waxed Canvas: The canvas is treated with waxes and oils from a multi-generational formula. This treatment affords the fabric a lifelong resistance to inclement weather and everyday use. The canvas will age and function similarly to leather. Its waxes will move around the bag, creating character.
**English Bridle leather: This leather is created in a 150 year old U.S. Tannery using ancient hand processing techniques and vegetable extracts. With regular use, your straps will become soft and age gracefully, developing a rich patina and distinctive character.
Waxed Canvas Care
To clean, wipe the canvas with mild bar soap and a damp cloth. (Or not, just let that thing go and watch it get better with time).
Wash those jeans, girl!
The indigo that is used to create those inky, dark denim jeans that you love, is notorious for bleeding (e.g. transferring off and getting on all your other stuff). Please do not wear against your unwashed dark color denim! It can be really frustrating to find that your very favorite pair of jeans has stained your new Meanwhile bag (not to mention, white furniture and even your skin!)