Birch Rust Leather Hobo & Crossbody
This midi leather Hobo is equally vintage and modern (aka perfect for always). From flea-market wanderings and parent-teacher conferences, to a night with friends, this bag does it all (and is the perfect size, by the way).
Slightly smaller than the wax canvas hobo, the midi still features that same slouchy shape, roomy interior and removable straps. It’s the one you will reach for a billion times.
Your bag is proudly made in Lynchburg, Virginia using the finest materials in the world.
- 11”L x 10”H x 4.5”W x Top Length 15"
- Crafted with the vintage inspired Birch Rust Leather*
- Includes removable English Bridle leather* crossbody and shoulder strap (9" shoulder drop)
- Interior zip pocket (color may vary)
- Natural raw leather interior
* Our Italian Vegetable Tanned Birch Leathers are crafted from Tuscan shoulder hides and tanned and hand distressed using an ancient hand-processing technique. It is untreated, warm, strong and personal. No two bags are the same, each marking is a memory that enriches the personality of your bag. The color variations and textured feel on our Birch leather is a uniquely a beautiful aesthetic that in no way changes the integrity of the leather.
**English Bridle leather. This leather is created in a 150 year old U.S. Tannery using ancient hand processing techniques and vegetable extracts. With regular use, your straps will become soft and age gracefully, developing a rich patina and distinctive character.
Dust your bag! Dust absorbs moisture which will eventually dry your leather out. For stains, blot immediately with a clean, dry cloth. (Or not, just let that thing go and watch it get better with time).
Wash those jeans, girl!
The Indigo that is used to create those inky, dark denim jeans that you love, is notorious for bleeding (e.g. transferring off and getting on all your other stuff). Please do not wear against your unwashed dark color denim! It can be really frustrating to find that your very favorite pair of jeans has stained your new Meanwhile bag (not to mention, white furniture and even your skin!)