Birch White Leather Carryall & Crossbody
Crafted with our vintage inspired Birch White Leather, the Carryall will be your new favorite "every single day" bag. From flea-market wanderings and parent-teacher conferences, to a night with friends, this bag does it all (and is the perfect size, by the way).
Features removable shoulder and crossbody straps. Slightly taller and more structured than the hobo style, while still having that relaxed shape. It’s the one you will reach for a billion times.
Your bag is proudly made in Lynchburg, Virginia using the finest materials in the world.
- 10.5"L x 12.75"H x 4.25"D
- Birch White Leather*
- Removable Vachetta leather** shoulder strap (12" drop length)
- Removable Vachetta leather** crossbody strap (select your length)
- Exterior Front Pocket
- Interior zip pocket
- Top Clasp
- Solid Brass Hardware
- Natural raw leather interior
- Removable horse hair tassel (because we are classy like that)
* Our Italian Vegetable Tanned Birch Leathers are crafted from Tuscan shoulder hides and tanned and hand distressed using an ancient hand-processing technique. It is untreated, warm, strong and personal. No two bags are the same, each marking is a memory that enriches the personality of your bag. The color variations and textured feel on our Birch leather is a uniquely a beautiful aesthetic that in no way changes the integrity of the leather. Over time the leather will age gracefully, developing a richness and patina that will continue to darken with sun exposure and use.
** The natural leather straps are crafted from our Vachetta leather. Created in a 150 year old U.S. Tannery using ancient hand processing techniques and vegetable extracts. With regular use, your straps will become soft and age gracefully, developing a rich patina and distinctive character.
Dust your bag! Dust absorbs moisture which will eventually dry your leather out. For stains, blot immediately with a clean, dry cloth. (Or not, just let that thing go and watch it get better with time).
Wash those jeans, girl!
The Indigo that is used to create those inky, dark denim jeans that you love, is notorious for bleeding (e.g. transferring off and getting on all your other stuff). Please do not wear against your unwashed dark color denim! It can be really frustrating to find that your very favorite pair of jeans has stained your new Meanwhile bag (not to mention, white furniture and even your skin!)