Birch White Leather Envelope Clutch & Crossbody
Crafted with our vintage inspired Birch White Leather , the Meanwhile Envelope is a perfect day-to-night bag. The removable crossbody strap makes it easy for a hands-free day that transitions to a clutch for a night out.
Your bag is proudly made in Lynchburg, Virginia using the finest materials in the world.
- 9”L x 5” H
- Crafted with vintage inspired Birch White leather*
- 48" Vachetta leather removable crossbody strap**
- Interior credit card pocket
- Natural raw leather interior
- Swivel Trigger snap clasp
- Solid brass hardware
* Our Italian Vegetable Tanned Birch Leathers are crafted from Tuscan shoulder hides and tanned and hand distressed using an ancient hand-processing technique. It is untreated, warm, strong and personal. No two bags are the same, each marking is a memory that enriches the personality of your bag. The color variations and textured feel on our Birch leather is a uniquely a beautiful aesthetic that in no way changes the integrity of the leather.
*Natural Vachetta Leather: Created in a 150 year old U.S. Tannery using ancient hand processing techniques and vegetable extracts. With regular use, your straps will become soft and age gracefully, developing a rich patina and distinctive character.
For stains, blot immediately with a clean, dry cloth. For further cleaning, we suggest a leather cleaning conditioner. (Or not, just let that thing go and watch it get better with time). We also recommend dusting your bag or storing it in a dust bag. Dust absorbs moisture which will eventually dry your leather out.
Wash those jeans, girl!
The Indigo that is used to create those inky, dark denim jeans that you love, is notorious for bleeding (e.g. transferring off and getting on all your other stuff). Please do not wear against your unwashed dark color denim! It can be really frustrating to find that your very favorite pair of jeans has stained your new Meanwhile bag (not to mention, white furniture and even your skin!)