Birch Mocha Leather Carryall & Crossbody
Crafted with our vintage inspired Birch Mocha Leather, the Carryall will be your new favorite "every single day" bag. From flea-market wanderings and parent-teacher conferences, to a night with friends, this bag does it all.
Features a removable shoulder strap and crossbody strap. Slightly taller and more structured than the hobo, it still has a relaxed shape, top carry handles and a removable crossbody strap. It’s the one you will reach for a billion times.
Your bag is proudly made in Lynchburg, Virginia using the finest materials in the world.
- 10.5"L x 12.75"H x 4.25"D
- Crafted with Birch Mocha Leather*
- Includes removable English Bridle leather** shoulder strap (12" drop length) and crossbody strap (select your length)
- Exterior front pocket
- Interior zip pocket (color may vary)
- Top clasp closure
- Solid brass hardware
- Natural raw leather interior
- Removable horse hair tassel
* Our Italian Vegetable Tanned Birch Leathers are crafted from Tuscan shoulder hides and tanned and hand distressed using an ancient hand-processing technique. It is untreated, warm, strong and personal. No two bags are the same, each marking is a memory that enriches the personality of your bag. The color variations and textured feel on our Birch leather is a uniquely a beautiful aesthetic that in no way changes the integrity of the leather. Over time the leather will age gracefully, developing a richness and patina that will continue to darken with sun exposure and use.
**English Bridle leather. This leather is created in a 150 year old U.S. Tannery using ancient hand processing techniques and vegetable extracts. With regular use, your straps will become soft and age gracefully, developing a rich patina and distinctive character.
For stains, blot immediately with a clean, dry cloth. For further cleaning, we suggest a leather cleaning conditioner. (Or not, just let that thing go and watch it get better with time). We also recommend dusting your bag or storing it in a dust bag. Dust absorbs moisture which will eventually dry your leather out.
Wash those jeans, girl!
The Indigo that is used to create those inky, dark denim jeans that you love, is notorious for bleeding (e.g. transferring off and getting on all your other stuff). Please do not wear against your unwashed dark color denim! It can be really frustrating to find that your very favorite pair of jeans has stained your new Meanwhile bag (not to mention, white furniture and even your skin!)
The horse hair tassel on the zipper pull is fragile and just for looks- please use actual zipper pull to close your bag.