Birch Mocha Leather Carryall & Crossbody
Your bag is proudly made in Lynchburg, Virginia using the finest materials in the world.
- 10.5"L x 12.75"H x 4.25"D
- Crafted with Birch Mocha Leather*
- Includes removable English Bridle leather** shoulder strap (12" drop length) and crossbody strap (select your length)
- Exterior front pocket
- Interior zip pocket and hanging key clip
- Top clasp closure
- Solid brass hardware
- Natural raw leather interior
- Removable horse hair tassel
- Made in the USA
* Our Italian Vegetable Tanned Birch Leathers are crafted from Tuscan shoulder hides and tanned and hand distressed using an ancient hand-processing technique. It is untreated, warm, strong and personal. No two bags are the same, each marking is a memory that enriches the personality of your bag. The color variations and textured feel on our Birch leather is a uniquely a beautiful aesthetic that in no way changes the integrity of the leather. Over time the leather will age gracefully, developing a richness and patina that will continue to darken with sun exposure and use.
**English Bridle leather. This leather is created in a 150 year old U.S. Tannery using ancient hand processing techniques and vegetable extracts. With regular use, your straps will become soft and age gracefully, developing a rich patina and distinctive character.
You have chosen to purchase this bag which is made out of natural leather or wax canvas that will wear in and not out.
TAKING CARE OF YOUR LEATHER
Real, natural leather will take on a unique character over time, slowly developing a patina, and taking on the life of the user. If you get an undesired scratch on your leather, rub it out with the heat of your hand to shift the oils and cover the scratch. If you would like to condition your leather, we recommend using Tad Coffin leather conditioner sold on our website.
WANT TO FRESHEN UP YOUR WAX CANVAS BAG?
Scratches in wax canvas can be removed/smoothed out by using the heat of a blow dryer (approx 6” away). The heat brings the waxes to the surface, evening out the color and refreshing the look of your bag.
CLEANING WAX CANVAS & LEATHER
Less is more when it comes to cleaning your leather bag or canvas bag. Simply blot the undesired spot immediately with a dry white cloth to absorb the moisture. Avoid rubbing. If needed, mix mild dish soap with water (3:1 ratio) to blot the area. Keep in mind, the stain will look its worst on the day of the incident, but over time, the stain will disperse through the protein fibers and become part of the beautiful worn in look.
PLEASE NOTE: We are not responsible for color transfer onto your wax or leather bag (including any color that might rub off from your jeans, clothing or any fabric). Please, be careful!